Basecage HDPE nets are specially crafted for outdoor batting cage use to withstand most extreme weather conditions.
We achieve that by adding our unique protective polymer coating to every net due to it's moisture and UV repelling properties. Therefore, our #24 HDPE nets typically last at least 5 years before needing any repair.
Build your own batting cage, with our Basecage 70'L x 12'W x 10’H #24 HDPE net. The netting is made from high density polyethylene and treated with protective UV and polymer coating, making it perfect for outdoor use.
- Dimensions: 70'L x 12'W x 10’H
- Weight: 84lb
- Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Twine Size: #24 (2.1mm)
- Mesh Size: 1.3/4” in Square Mesh
- Rope Borders: All Around the Net and Middle Support Rope (10mm diameter)
- Method of Construction: Twisted and Knotted
- Entrance: 4ft Wide Overlapping Door at One End
- UV Protection: Treated With UV Protection
- Colour: Black
Basecage® Netting Shipping
Shipping: We offer Free 4-6 day delivery on all orders. We usually deliver within 3 days, but due to COVID-19 shipping times are slightly longer.
Questions? Email us email@example.com, call (951) 842-3083 or use live chat.