Unlike HDPE netting our nylon nets do not have the UV and moisture protective coating, but if used inside nylon is your best choice. The material itself is more durable than polyethylene and will generally serve you around 40% longer if maintained properly.
Our #21 nylon nets typically last around 5-6 years before needing any repair. Build your own indoor batting cage, with our Basecage 70'L x 12'W x 10’H #21 Nylon net.
- Dimensions: 70'L x 12'W x 10’H
- Weight: 85.4 lb
- Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Twine Size: #21 (2.1mm)
- Mesh Size: 1.3/4” in Square Mesh
- Rope Borders: All Around the Net and Middle Support Rope (10mm diameter)
- Method of Construction: Twisted and Knotted
- Entrance: 4ft Wide Overlapping Door at One End
- UV Protection: Treated With UV Protection
- Colour: Black
Basecage® Netting Shipping
Shipping: We offer Free 4-6 day delivery on all orders. We usually deliver within 3 days, but due to COVID-19 shipping times are slightly longer.
Questions? Email us email@example.com, call (951) 842-3083 or use live chat.