Build your own backyard batting cage with Basecage netting. Save money on batting cage facilities and practice whenever you want. Dedicate more time for improving hitting mechanics at the comfort of your own home.
Basecage HDPE nets are specially crafted for outdoor batting cage use to withstand most extreme weather conditions.
We achieve that by adding our unique protective polymer coating to every net to add moisture and UV repelling properties. Therefore, our #42 HDPE nets typically last at least 8 years before needing any repair.
- Dimensions: 60'L x 12'W x 10’H
- Weight: 123.6 lb
- Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Twine Size: #42 (2.7mm)
- Mesh Size: 1.3/4” in Square Mesh
- Rope Borders: All Around the Net and Middle Support Rope (10mm diameter)
- Method of Construction: Twisted and Knotted
- Entrance: 4ft Wide Overlapping Door at One End
- UV Protection: Treated With UV Protection
- Colour: Black
Our HDPE nets are made from high density knotted polyethylene and treated with protective UV coating. In addition, we dip every net in our custom industrial plastic strengthening solution, to add a protective layer and durability for outdoor use.