Basecage HDPE nets are specially crafted for outdoor batting cage use to withstand most extreme weather conditions.
We achieve that by adding our unique protective polymer coating to every net due to it's moisture and UV repelling properties. Therefore, our HDPE nets typically last at least 5 years before needing any repair.
Build your own batting cage, with our Basecage 40'L x 12'W x 10’H #24 HDPE net. The netting is made from high density polyethylene and treated with protective UV and polymer coating, making it perfect for outdoor use.
- Dimensions: 40'L x 12'W x 10’H
- Weight: 48lb
- Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Twine Size: #24 (2.1mm)
- Mesh Size: 1.3/4” in Square Mesh
- Rope Borders: All Around the Net and Middle Support Rope (10mm diameter)
- Method of Construction: Twisted and Knotted
- Entrance: 4ft Wide Overlapping Door at One End
- UV Protection: Treated With UV Protection
- Colour: Black
Review & Keep
Upon receiving your free netting, please hang it (outside or inside) and take 3 pictures of the product from different angles, adding a truthful review of few sentences. Simply submit the review by sending it through Facebook Messenger on Basecage page. You will be able to keep the netting at no costs to you.
Enter your shipping information in checkout (1 unit per customer) and we will send out the netting within 3 days. You will receive a Fedex Ground tracking code, once its available.